Web Smart Media is an authorised Google Apps for Work reseller, which means we have all the knowledge and skills Google deem necessary to deploy Google Apps for our clients. We take care of everything to make sure your transition to Google Apps is a smooth one and we'll be on hand whenever you need assistance.
Google Apps is an enterprise-class productivity suite for your business, allowing your team to communicate and collaborate using a number of cloud-based applications, including email, calendars and documents.
All of the key applications you'd expect from any top office software suite are included but on top of that each application is synced in real-time with a 99.9% uptime guarantee and accessible to you 24/7, wherever you have an internet connection.
- 30GB of storage per user with the option of terabytes more.
- Gmail web interface for email as well as IMAP and POP3 compatibility
- The absolute best spam filtering solution on the market.
- Integrated calendars with the option to share them both internally and externally.
- Contact management and global address book options.
- Text, video and voice-based chat.
- Cloud-based file syncing and storage.
- Live document collaboration.
- Robust security tools to safeguard your data both internally and externally.
- Access all of it from any device or operating system you choose.
- All connections are automatically encrypted.
Google Apps is a suite of office tools providing online email, calendar, documents and more. It is reliable, secure, web based “Software as a Service” with powerful, intuitive applications like Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs.
It can help you reduce IT costs, manage information more effectively and enable employees to collaborate wherever they are.
We could go on about all of our hosting features, but the truth is you care the most about the performance of your site - that is why we have taken great care in selecting the dedicated hosting provider based on proven performance, with a guaranteed uptime of 99.9% - (nobody’s perfect!)
We know that you need to be able to rely on your website for business - downtime equals lost revenue.
With so many domains to manage, we have our own dedicated servers with direct access to them, so if there is a problem with your website, we can get straight on there to fix it - backed up by the suppliers own personnel who are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to assist us if need be.
A weekly backup of your web site is included in all hosting packages.