As a business owner, there are countless places where you need to use photography for your business. In fact, in this modern age, every single aspect of marketing includes visuals and what, where and how you use them is key to creating a successful brand and marketing strategy.
It’s important to remember that photography does more than showcase your product or service. It is the visual representation of your brand, so quality is key. While having enticing copy is an advantage, without strong visuals to back them up, even the most innovative of marketing campaigns will fall flat.
Think about this for a second:
If a potential client sees generic stock images, they will infer that your business is generic as well.
If they see snapshots, that lowers the perception of the quality and professionalism of your business.
But if they see, professional and purposeful images that speak them and their values, they will be much more likely to click over to the contact tab.
Still not sure? Consider these facts:
- According to Trend Reports, between 65 and 85 percent of people describe themselves as visual learners.
- You have only 3 seconds to get viewers attention when they land on your website.
- Compelling, on brand images are what will slow the viewers scroll and get them interested.
- A study carried out by PR News found that online content with good images get 94% more views than those without.
- According to research collected from HubSpot, people are likely to remember only 10% of the information they hear three days later. However, when a relevant image is paired with the same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
This all means that without strong visuals, only 10% of your audience is likely to remember what you said or wrote. If you want to give your audience something they’ll remember, you need to pair high-quality images with amazing content to match.
Here are just some of the ways your business can utilise great business photography:
Hook visitors on your business website with strong imagery that gets visitors to stick around to read that copy you’ve crafted. Once people are convinced that your business speaks to them and their values, they are more likely to work with you.
Create captivating, engaging social media posts. Having a stock of top quality images to choose from allows you to create a consistent narrative for your brand through all your social media channels.
Take the images across all channels and use them for ads, flyers, promotions, newsletters and more.
Back to Blog Page